MC2 is a Schneider Electric Master Integrator, partnering with public and private sector end users and property owners to customize Building Automation and Controls Systems, Security and Protective Systems, Structured Cabling Systems, and Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Contracts.
“Our mission is to help customers make the most of their energy and financial resources by providing value added services for energy, security and lighting control systems.”
Established in Sanford, Fl.
Orlando International Airport Expansion Project
Adventist Health System, certified silver LEED
Eagle Award Recognition
Joined Stark Tech Group
Currently serving the Southeast United States, contributing to the customer’s overall utility cost savings of 25% to 30% annually through state-of-the-art BAS system integration.
Our Manufacturing Partners
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association for Energy Engineers (AEE)
- American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- United States Green Building Council
- Pelco Security Cameras & Surveillance Systems